Monday, July 28, 2008

keeping the kids up late....again.

take me out to the ballgame.....


Tonight Donovan's company hosted a customer appreciation outing for their customers. For several years it has been in Ft. Wayne, this year it is also being hosted in South Bend.







This also means supper, which is why I'm all about going. This catered meal included-
hot dogs & hamburgers
brats
bbq chicken halves
baked beans
potato salad & coleslaw
cookies & ice cream sandwiches
pop, lemonade, & iced tea
Mmmmm....delish.


The salesrep for our region that works with Donovan is Travis K. Here is his wife, Kristen. She makes Sealed Air functions fun. I've really enjoyed getting to know Kristen better on the trips we've been on together for Sealed Air, and functions like tonight.

Here is Donovan, Dave (the Regional Sales Manager) and Travis.

What a fun night...but wow, to bed late AGAIN. Donovan just put the kids to bed and it's 11:00 p.m.!! How do you balance doing all the fun things of summer and keeping any sort of bedtime ritual? Hopefully they will all sleep in tomorrow morning and not make me pay for keeping them out so late. I might as well bank on paying for it...that way I'm not disappointed.

Quote:

William: "For my birthday I'm going to pick to go to the park. But don't tell the kids."

Me: "You want to go to the park?"

William: "SSSHHHHH!!! Don't say it outloud.!"



2 comments:

sherri said...

I always enjoyed those games when Kevin worked for Sealed Air...especially the free food! Glad you didn't have to travel as far this time.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks like a great time! Glad you had fun! love ya