Thursday, October 16, 2008

8 things...

I was tagged by Kim to give 8 answers to the following questions...

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Dropped clothes off at the resale shop, in the rain.
2. Picked up $55 I made from the last clothes I dropped off at the resale shop.
3. Met my sweet friend Julie at the school who took my 2 youngest for me, to babysit while I...
4. Took Jack to the Doctor, in the rain. Shock, he has a Sinus Infection so I...
5. Went to Meijer, in the rain to get a free antibotic.
6. Picked up a pizza for supper, in the rain.
7. Spanked William.
8. Cleaned the bathroom.
9. Lost my patience several times.
10. Finished my Karen Kingsbury book, in bed where it was dry.

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Carrabba's
2. Chipotle
3. Pizza Hut
4. Indigo on 17
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. El Camino
7. Chili's
8. Bob Evans (for breakfast)


8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
This is going to be hard...because I hardly watch T.V. and we don't have cable...but here it goes.
1. E.R.
2. The Today show

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Heaven
2. Friday (my favorite day)
3. Thanksgiving
4. Going overnight to my husbands Christmas Party in Cincinnati with Travis & Kristen.
5. The day Suzy quits pooping in her pants.
6. Next Summer
7. Relating to my kids as adult friends
8. Going on a date Saturday night with my husband.


8 Things on my wish list:
1. I wish I could finish a book in a timely fashion.
2. I wish I could go on a weekly date.
3. I wish I could go with Kim on her trip to Australia.
4. I wish we could go to Siesta Key for Spring Break.
5. I wish the economy wouldn't be such a mess right now.
6. I wish I had a nanny one day a week, that came to my house, cleaned, and took care of the children for free.
7. I wish I had more self control with food.
8. I wish I spent more time with friends I love.

8 Friends I tag:
1. Deb
2. Sherri
3. Krista
4. Charlotte
5. Darla
6. Joyce
7. Cheryl
8. Jenn


OK, you girls, get busy! I will be checking your blogs!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Heather, you and Rose are welcome to go with us to Australia. Just go buy a ticket, and we'll see you there! :) And maybe we should think of a long weekend that we could go to Siesta Key, just the girls! Love, love, love that idea!

sherri said...

I did it! This was fun.

Julie said...

Oh, I heart Siesta Key! We are actually in Siesta Key right now, but it's our last day. Sniff, sniff, sob. I wonder if I could stay longer if I refused to get on the plane? That probably wouldn't be a good example for the kids. :)
It took us three years to come back, hopefully it won't be that long this time.

Anonymous said...

You surely don't ask for much? huh? I think you live it up large everyday! Even it does rain!
:o)

Mary said...

Regarding answer 5 to the section: "8 things I'm looking forward to"...someone tried encouraging me the other day in regard to my three boys 5, almost 3 and 1...that one day they truly will take care of themselves. I answered "right now it's hard to believe they'll ever wipe themselves."

Stacey said...

Love. Love. Love! your wish for a nanny who cleans and cooks and takes care of the kids! I want that on my wish list too!!!

cheryl said...

These are always so much fun to read! Australia sure would be fun. I have to imagine it will be fun relating to your kids as adults. By the way, I was in Chicago for a little while on Sat. I thought of you as I drove down Michigan Ave.