Thursday, October 25, 2007

top 10

Someone might have mentioned that they hadn't "made the blog" Well this post is dedicated to the man I love the most & the top 10 reasons I do.

1. Because he loves me unconditionally.

2. He is my cheerleader. He believe in me when I do not believe in myself.

3. When I am sick, he quietly turns off the baby monitor, turns on the bathroom fan for white noise, and closes the door so I can sleep in. All without me asking him too.
4. He lets me pick out the meal when we share at a restaurant.
5. He is the best dad in the world to our kids.
6. He makes life fun with his crazy and funny one liners.
7. He lets me pick the pimples on his back. Now that is love!
8. He completes me.
9. He rubs my back. (even if he falls asleep while doing rubbing)
10. For the last 9 years he has help me make Christmas cards, even when this is the last thing in the world he wants to do.
I love you Donovan you are the BEST!

4 comments:

Cottonista said...

I'm SOOOO glad to know about Donovan's back acne.

sherri said...

What a great guy! Hard to believe #10 is coming in just a couple months.

Lyndon Bontrager said...

Wow, I didn't check for a few days, and wham! How did you ever live without blogging, right? Nice to see the fall colors. Just beautiful...on the other entry that is. Don looks nice in white, too!

Unknown said...

Thanks Krista! I decided to make an entry a day for a month. I had that recommendation from another blogger. It is the most fun to see people's comments.

Sherri-It's pretty neat to have someone from my wedding party that still is involved with our life. That means I made a really good choice as making you a bridesmaid 10 years ago. You always remember our anniversary date! :) Can't wait to see another post from you soon.