Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Take a deep breath......
















O.k. well this morning is not going as planned really. I'm having to take deep breaths and count to 10 every 10 minutes. You see son #1 is having issues with tying his shoes. This needs to be done to go to school. This needs to be done before the bus comes in 45 minutes. While I love Jack dearly, this boy wears on my nerves. We have been working on this skill for over 2 months and he can do it, but needs LOTS of cheer leading and lots of confetti. Sometimes the other kids who also call me mama need things too. SO this leaves me pulled in a few directions. Currently Jack is in his bed trying to collect self control and the others playing happily in their rooms. PRAY FOR ME.





Please can we move onto happier memories? Like Saturday for instance. We went to an open house for my aunt and uncle who celebrated their 60th Anniversary, & had a very nice time. ON the way home we stopped at a Pumpkin/Mum Farm. WOW!! Do I love fall. All the colors on the trees right now, and mix it in with the kids getting to pick out their own pumpkin and you got me. Happy. AS. PIE. Pumpkin pie that is. And hmmmm I wonder where Jack gets his obsession with food. Oh dear, time got away from me. Need to run and get Jack's shoes on. Urgh!!!

2 comments:

sherri said...

Great pictures, Heather! Sat. was certainly a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors.

Anonymous said...

Cute, Heather. I can SO relate to the counting to ten thing! How bout if we swap prayers?