Friday, January 15, 2010

snow


We've been enjoying some outdoor activities the last few weeks.

Isn't it absolutely amazing how long it takes to dress these little people to go outside? Lucky for us...it's down to helping one one little person get ready. The rest manage quite well on their own.





It's not long before I wore out walking up and down on these hills...So happy that I can blame leaving on Suzy at this point in our lives. She's ready about the same time I am. But in another couple of years...I'm afraid she'll want to stay for hours like her sister and brothers.



Something Isabella learned this week....coloring snow. Just adding food coloring to water and putting in spray bottle. :)

quote of the day:

while watching the devastation on the news about Haiti:
William: "Is that Spanish land?"

7 comments:

Mary said...

The picture with the four snowmen on the porch is one of my favorites ever. Love It!

The Johnsons said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the spray bottle with food coloring idea! Sooo cute! Your family is just adorable!

Holly said...

Looks like alot of fun! I am going tell Makayla what Isabella learned about the food coloring! She will love it! Tell Isabella thanks!

Jewel said...

Looks like alot of fun. I love the pink snow idea! How creative!

sherri said...

Looks like a blast! I really like the snow coloring! Thanks for the idea.

RosyRose said...

You are so cute in your little hat:) Sorry I can't believe I've missed all these posts!

Anonymous said...

where are you sledding? Looks like fun hills.
Sue Hooley